Energy and Utilities is a key focus area around the world. Consumers are facing higher energy prices and supply shortfalls in some geographies. Population growth and improvement in infrastructure are putting pressure on scarce energy and water resources like never before. The imperatives on the Energy and Utilities sector are to increase strike rates, enhance recovery, integrate the supply chain, optimize assets, and integrate IT systems. These are crucial for sustained profitability. Facing environmental and regulatory challenges, Energy and Utilities companies must improve their financial performance, enhance customer satisfaction and rethink service delivery.
Some of the challenges for energy and utilities industry in the current scenario are as under:
- Faster exploration to production process
- Aging IT infrastructure
- Improve multichannel customer service
- Stay compliant and manage risks
- Added costs due to stringent regulatory policies
- Better asset and resource management
- Inefficiency in supply chain
Effective use of IT is strategically and tactically is required in fast dealing with these challenges.
We can help clients define new operational strategies, implement wide business transformations and optimize processes. Our Energy & Utilities practice offers consulting services to help companies transforming to meet the needs of a smart Utilities industry.
We can help to focus on the following areas:
- Customer intelligence and deriving market segmentation
- Design of effective customer loyalty schemes
- Design of multichannel management strategy
- IT strategy and data management
- Asset optimization
- Business model transformation
- Technology transformation(digital transformation, IT strategy, performance and rationalization, and talent management)